Sunday, January 4

So sad

Before you think I'm torturing my sick daughter, she wanted to take pictures and it actually kept us occupied for a few minutes before the camera battery died! This is her attempt at a smile, poor love.

I took Beth to the ER today because she woke up from her nap with a 105 fever... After a LONG time and a chest x-ray to rule out pneumonia, the ER doctor concluded she had a virus and that I should take her back to the pediatrician. It took him 4 hours to tell me that. *sigh* At least she doesn't have pneumonia.

6 comments:

Blair said...

Oh no, poor Beth! We will pray that she gets better very soon. It sounds like the virus my kids all had; I hope we didn't give it to her!!! Hopefully she's through the worst of it. No fun at all :(

Caroline said...

Poor Beth, I hope she gets better soon. Having a sick baby is no fun at all!

Emily said...

Poor little girl :o( I hope things are better today.

Anonymous said...

105! Yikes. Give her lots of hugs for me (just don't catch the virus!)

Lindsey said...

Poor baby!!! She looks so miserable. I have taken several sick-kids pictures, so I understand. :) I hope she gets better soooo soon. This is when spoil them by letting them lie on the couch with an up-chuck trashcan close by, lots of gatorade in their fave flavor, and watch cartoons all day.

Bless you, Beth!!

The Zajicek's said...

Oh poor baby! I hope she is feeling better! :(

 
site design by designer blogs