

Luke is going through a big change right now. He's very responsive to us in the sense that he "talks" and tries to laugh. He's so smiley at everyone- he'll carry on a conversation with you for five minutes. It's really difficult to walk away when he's so happy like that!



Beth is doing very well with the potty training. Today wasn't all that great but I didn't expect her to be 100% potty trained in one week! She wears her big girl undies even on outings and hasn't had any public accidents yet. I'm learning that it's all about anticipation!


4 comments:
love those pictures - especially the one with luke's big smile and the one with Beth's tongue all the way out!
What cute pictures!!!!
I think David looks A LOT like Matthew in that picture of him sitting on the ground next to Beth.
Wow - look at Luke getting so big! He is adorbale!
Good job Bethy on the potty training!!
Post a Comment