Thursday, January 8

Pics from a beautiful day

I love this weather. It's sunny, cool but not too cool, and just beautiful. It makes me want to open all the windows and doors to let the fresh air in! It's days like today that I'm glad I have some cloth diapers to hang up outside; hanging out laundry on a day like to day is just perfect.

Yesterday we played outside a little. We went to the park in the morning and after nap, I tried to teach Beth how to ride on her tricycle. She preferred to push it. As it turns out, it's kind of hard to teach a toddler to ride a trike when you have a baby in a pouch- leaning over is sort of difficult!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luke wants out of his pouch so he can ride on Beth's trike! It is great to see everyone outside playing again!

Anonymous said...

Your two mini-Aggies are just adorable!

 
site design by designer blogs