Sunday, December 21

Rudys!

Friday night we went out with some friends for some yummy Rudy's BBQ. Mmm I could eat that every day! Our friends have a girl and boy the same age distance as Beth and Luke, just a few months ahead of us. Beth and Grace play so well and I'm sure in a few months Luke and Colin will also play (or wrestle, whatever it is boys do). It is so stinkin cute to see Beth and Grace play, hold hands, hug each other or run around the restaurant and wreak havoc!




Beth has also stopped enjoying her baths lately, which really blows my mind. For some reason I thought kids in general love taking baths, and would easily play and entertain themselves for hours if parents would only let them. I must have the one kid on the planet who screams "no bah!" after we brush her teeth (which she actually loves to do). I figured maybe her toys are too boring (what, a plastic lid and and cup aren't interesting toys?) so I went out and bought some letters that stick on the wall. These are a hit, but definitely don't entertain her for hours. She did have a few interesting toys about a year ago (the curious george monkey and boat from Julie!) but those got tossed after a couple of "incidents" that we couldn't recover from. ;-)


Last week was our friend Tam's birthday so Ryan went out to help him celebrate properly at Dave and Busters. Tam was nice enough to win this for Beth:


(The alligator, not the dog or toddler.) Beth loves it and can be frequently seen riding it. Future Steve Irwin? Happy birthday Tam!

And finally two cute pics that have no explanation. Luke just fell asleep and I thought it was cute. I also wanted to take a picture of my two rear-facing babies enjoying their car seats. Well, Beth enjoys hers... Luke, not so much. This is a rare incident of him sitting contently in his seat (worth documentation!).


And in case anyone hasn't looked at my tickers to the side, I will have a two-year-old in 6 days!!! Wow!!!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Hi! We got Luke's birth announcement...ADORABLE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't buy anything else for the bathtub..........*wink* *wink*
:D

Anonymous said...

I made a blog posting!!! This is the greatest day of my life!!! Yes!

 
site design by designer blogs