Happy birthday to my sweet girl! You are the world to me and I love you so much. I can't believe you are two already, you are growing and changing so much every day. I am determined to look ahead to this year in optimism- I am greatly looking forward to your terrific twos! You challenge me in ways I've never been challanged before, especially by making me think creatively to entertain you and to discipline you. We spend so much time together but I can honestly say I miss your cute smile and sweet face when you go to sleep at night (but don't get me wrong- I love that you've been sleeping perfectly for almost a year!). You are such a pleasure and a joy to me and I love every piece of you!
Saturday, December 27
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Glad we got to talk to the birthday girl yesterday! She is really growing up, because she can actually have conversations with us on the phone. Well...sort of.
Give her another hug and kiss from us!!!
YEa! Happy birthday Beth!
We enjoyed sharing Miss Beth's b-day! Lots of choclate cake!
Her lilypie has changed...it's so cute!
It was great to have y'all here.
I hope you have recovered from the drive home....poor Luke:(
Poor mom and dad!
Post a Comment