Retailmenot offers coupon codes for any store you can imagine. Look here for a code before you buy! I just saved $10 at Crazy 8, I got 5 things for $22 shipped! Wohoo!
I'm almost done with Christmas (and birthday!) shopping... Just need to wrap my items and have one more person to buy for! I've done a lot of shopping online this year- it's been fantastic and easy. I guess I'm a little behind the times but there's just something to be said about trying things on in the store. I think I'll stay old-fashioned and shop for my clothes in stores but buy everything else online in the future!
I also just ordered birth announcements so hopefully those will be going out with the Christmas cards... Technically it's still advent and the Christmas season lasts well after Christmas so that's my excuse for not getting our cards out "on time" this year!
Saturday, December 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey, as long as the cards make it out before Christmas they're on time!
Post a Comment