Thursday, December 11

Snow day

a panoramic shot of our backyard

I cannot believe it actually snowed! Beth did not comprehend the magnitude of the situation- she kept calling it rain. When it first started sleeting, I'll be honest and admit that I wasn't sure if it was snow or not so I ran as fast as I could to get Beth bundled up enough to go outside. Then about an hour later it was actually snowing- and it kept snowing until after 11 that night! And it was coming down hard for awhile, at least it was when I was driving through it after a late evening of shopping. (I've never driven while it was snowing before so pardon this next incredibly dorky comment.) I told my friend who was with me in the car (who is from Omaha!) that it was like in Star Wars when they jump into lightspeed- it was these little lines coming at me, lol! I think she thought we were all crazy, getting so excited at this little bit of snow!






our first attempt at tummy time. he decided he'd rather nap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures!

 
site design by designer blogs