The entire N. family!
An early birthday present from mommy and daddy. She loves it.
Luke had fun opening presents too! He got some clothes and a taggie elephant.
A modest birthday celebration. She's already gotten her big present from us and the monkey slippers I got her weren't as big of a hit as I thought they'd be!
Probably the best birthday gift in Beth's opinion- a cat to chase!Happy new year! Last night we partied hard with our friends at their house. We tried to put Beth and her friend Grace to sleep in the same bed and it didn't go so well. Ryan had to come home to get the pack n play and she finally fell asleep in there around 10:00! All four kids were asleep so the parents got to stay up late and play. :-) Unfortunately Beth has a very high fever this afternoon and her nose is runny again- it seems to me like she never officially got over her last little cold that she had a few weeks ago. Luke's congestion seems to be a little worse but he doesn't have a fever- please cross your fingers because fevers in the little ones are so bad!
Have a blessed 2009! If I can find time, I'll post new years resolutions later. ;-)
Have a blessed 2009! If I can find time, I'll post new years resolutions later. ;-)





1 comment:
Happy New Year! Sounds like a good time was had by all. Enjoyed the look on Finley's face when he saw the tricycle...and boy was Luke surprised with his presents!
Post a Comment