We bought our new car today! Everything went very smoothly. We're excited, Ryan is giddy like a little girl- it's so cute. We're a Mazda family now!
It's Sunday now and I'm finally updating with photos. Yesterday we had an incredibly busy day so today we were able to clean out the garage so we can fit both cars in now. It's a tight fit but it works better now than it did with the car/truck combination. We drove it around a lot yesterday since we were busy, and I think Beth likes it a lot. She rides higher up now so she can actually see out the side windows and the back window. We didn't hear a peep from her the first couple of trips! And after we got home yesterday she kept asking to go out again, lol. Our car is in our possession now but it's not the way we bought it- they still have to install a couple of extras that we purchased like the tint (limo tint, the darkest legal tint possible, oh yeah) and my remote engine start. Oh I can't tell you how excited I am about the remote engine start- having the car cooling off or warming up by the time I get to it? I am going to be spoiled, I just know it. And have I mentioned it has a moon roof? I'm a cool mommy now! And NO it's not a minivan! It falls in the "hatchback" category, which made it okay for Ryan to drive!
Friday, August 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Yes, you may call it a hatchback, wagon, crossover, or The Big Puma (the newly appointed, but yet to be confirmed car-name)...but not a minivan. I was talking with The Big Puma earlier today and he confirmed that he is downright offended if people even casually lump him into "that" category. (Yes, he actually used quotes!)
You talked to the real Big Puma? Okay, I have to hear about this. My husband is going to wonder why we did not talk Astros baseball when we met up earlier this month?!
And I will go along with this "not-a-minivan" business *wink* because I wouldn't want to spoil your fun in the least! I personally have nothing against minivans--which your vehicle is NOT, of course. :) I had not seen the Mazda 5 so I'm excited to see these photos and it looks really cool!! Wow, enjoy! Congratulations!
CONGRATULATIONS! It looks really nice and I like the color! Enjoy the new ride :o)
Wow! Cool car and cool hair-do! Really like the color...just where does the Fintail sit in this vehicle???
Very nice! I still think it looks a lot like a minivan!
Congrats though - new cars are the best!
Yea! I know you guys have looked forward to this! I can't wait to see all of the perks and space it has!! Wait until you see our new ride...Thanks a lot Ryan!! You talked him into it!!!
Fun! Congrats on the new car - how fun!!
Post a Comment