Sunday, August 31

33 weeks

I am 33 weeks pregnant today. I'm feeling very good- some days I think I'm feeling too good then the little guy kicks the smack out of me and brings me back to reality!


Here's a picture from pregnancy.org of a baby at 33 weeks. This is not Luke!

I've got a midwife appointment on Tuesday to have general things checked out. Should be a quick appointment as there's really nothing to discuss right now! I am having way more braxton hicks contractions with this pregnancy- 4 or 5 a day I would say. Which is within the realm of normal, so don't worry. I think part of it is the red raspberry leaf tea I'm drinking daily, which is supposed to help tone my uterus and get it ready to push out a baby. We took some maternity portraits yesterday (the free ones!) so hopefully I'll have some pretty pictures to post later this week. I think it went really well- I think she got some good ones of Beth kissing my belly!

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs