Pregnancy.org says Luke is about 15 inches and 2.5 lbs! Looking at some old posts, I think I am physically bigger right now than I was at this time during my pregnancy with Beth, but I still don't feel very big. We met some friends at Lupe Tortilla (yum) and they had this cute plaster cow outside, I had to take a picture!
I'm restless. Aching for God. I'm getting better at sitting still for awhile, but my mind is constantly moving, seeking God's will, and yearning for completeness in Him. I succeed and fail every day, but in His infinite goodness He still loves me. And He loves you too! Only in Him will we find our peace.
2 comments:
Aww - your little belly is getting bigger! Fun!
Beth is just adorable!
Once again, you've made me insanely jealous with the mention of mexican food....
You are definitely ALL baby - no fat on you!
Beth looks like she's quite happy with the little calf.
Post a Comment