Sunday, June 29

Falling asleep

I never thought this child would ever do this... Last night, Beth just couldn't stay awake during dinner. It was so funny we grabbed our video camera and I filmed 2 minutes of it before we couldn't take it anymore and put her to bed. This was at 6pm last night, and she slept until 7 this morning!

(Thank goodness Ryan was bit by the organizing bug last night because we found a USB cord for our digital camcorder I thought we had broken. I now have all sorts of pictures and videos ranging back to Beth's baptism!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor baby. I guess we played a little too much yesterday. For what it is worth...Grandpa and I almost fell asleep during our supper, too. :)

The Zajicek's said...

oh little sleepy girl!! wow, she even drinks in her sleep! cutie pie!

Caroline said...

awwww, how cute! I love how she puts her arm behind her head, I was just waiting for her to drop her head ont he tray but she never did...smart girl! :o) Cute video.

 
site design by designer blogs