Tuesday, June 24

Broken camera...again!

I've broken my camera. This is not as bad as last time though, I hope not at least. The lens won't close and so it gives me an error and won't let me take photos. What am I going to post now??? Hopefully I'll get it fixed soon- I don't know where to take it! Suggestions? I really don't like Best Buy, I feel like they're always ripping me off.

Here are two photos that I stole from a friend's blog. :-) It's of Beth and family friend Hannah. They are 7 months apart and just now starting to really interact when they play together. Unfortunately we don't get to see them enough but it's cute to see the way their play changes each time we meet up! What's fun is our next 2 kids will be only 2 months apart so they'll get to grow up together too!

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs