Today we had a family reunion of sorts at my grandparent's house. Beth was a little shy at first but she warms up quickly! I don't have any pictures because I completely forgot to bring out my camera, I will make sure to take some this week while my mom and brothers are in town. My youngest 2 brothers are 6 and 8 years old, and Beth has so much fun with them!
Tomorrow I'll be 23 weeks pregnant. Time is flying! I'm watching A Baby Story and some of those other TLC tv shows to remind myself of birth and labor, to try to get pumped up. I cry every time a baby is born, it's really sort of sad how fragile my emotions are right now! It is bringing up memories, mostly good, from Beth's birth. There are a few things I want to do differently so I'm making a huge list of questions for my OB at my next appointment. I am going to be trying for a med-free birth again, hopefully my labor will be shorter than 2 days and I'll be able to get some rest naturally this time!
Saturday, June 21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh yes, I watched SO many episodes of A Baby Story (still do). I love especially when it's first time parents and they are just so overwhelmed with emotion and joy to meet their new baby. I love seeing their faces and I did tear up on a few occasions! I tend to stay away from the more intensely medicalized baby shows, like Deliver Me and (there's another one i can't recall).
I bet your labor will be shorter! I think you're going to have a great one. You're right, time is really flying by! Fall will be here in no time. When is your due date?
Post a Comment