Monday, June 9

NO!

Well guess who is officially a little toddler stinker? No, certainly not the precious, darling, polite little Beth! :-b We're hearing a lot of her new favorite word- no! The good news is I don't think she totally understands what she's saying, because sometimes she'll say no but still want what you're offering. She will add the head shake though, as if to emphasize her point. And she'll still nod yes, but she doesn't really speak the word yes. "Yeah," sometimes. Yes ma'am? Definitely not. But I'm not giving up on her yet! She's also added "me" into her rotation, but it's not used correctly. It's just another syllable to pronounce when she doesn't know what else to say! She doesn't say the cute "manaa" anymore when asked "What sound does a kitty make?" Now she says "me." It's sort of sad, her kitty meow ("manaa") was just the sweetest sound on earth- and if you had the chance to hear it you'd know what I was talking about. But she doesn't say it anymore. I guess growing up is part of life!

My goal this week is to update Beth's baby book. Hold me accountable!!!

Making a mess is more fun when there are two involved!

I love this doggy look, lol.

Sunday we went to a professional baseball game, Beth's second game. We went with some friends and had a really nice time- it was nothing fancy but a good time to catch up and talk. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Beth and Finley, partners in mischeif and mess-making!

 
site design by designer blogs