Saturday, June 28

New Camera (again)

We've gotten a new camera. Again. Hopefully this one will last longer than a year! We shopped till we dropped today finding the perfect camera, and we decided on the Kodak EasyShare z1085. I am REALLY excited about this camera because our in-store trails were really awesome, and the EasyShare line came highly recommended to me. Incredibly clear zoom, fast recover time, crisp pictures. I hope you will be able to notice a difference once we get it! I found it on sale online so it will be a few days before it gets here!

Meanwhile, we haven't had a camera to capture the shenanigans all week. My mom and two youngest brothers have been visiting, and my dad came in on Wednesday evening. They weren't staying here but Beth and I pretty much spent every day with them since we don't get to see them very often. There were multiple opportunities for photos but unfortunately no working camera! So just imagine 8-yr-old and 6-yr-old boys entertaining an 18-month-old. They all left to go home today so it's back to life as usual!

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs