Beth has been waking up every morning around 5:55 with a dirty diaper, like clockwork, so I am a sleepy momma these days. Usually she goes back to sleep after I change her and nurse her but it's a rude awakening to be smacked with the smell of poo that early in the morning! So this will be a short post. Things are going very well with the addition of Finley, Beth accepting him more and more each day. Last week we were able to stay home pretty much all week and help him get acclimated to his new home, but this week we're super-busy! Beth is growing and changing as all toddlers do, but there are no new milestones right now to report! We're really working on "using words" when she's in the middle of a tantrum. Usually it calms her down enough to sign something to us and help us get through the issue. But her temper is really starting to show through! It's something all toddlers go through, I know! I'm just trying to be a good mommy and help her communicate with us so hopefully we can all make it through with our sanity in tact. Wouldn't that be nice. :-)

Lazy dog. He's so mellow.

His ear does that a lot.

Whenever she goes into his crate to check it out, he follows her in. Usually
this is okay with her, sometimes she prefers to be in it alone!

I like the lighting in this picture.

She's brushing him. She's become very brave in touching his tail!
2 comments:
HAHAHA!!! I love the one where Beth and Finley are sharing his crate! I LOVE IT! TOO CUTE!
Post a Comment