Sunday, February 3
Hello again!
Beth and I have been out of town for about a week, which is why I have been absent for so long! We went to visit my parents and 3 of my brothers, and wouldn't you know now that we're home Beth has a fever. So I will probably remain absent for a few more days while she gets better. It's been 24 hours with the fever so tomorrow we're going to the doc. One of my brothers was diagnosed with the flu so I'm hoping Beth doesn't get that bad! Overall we had a very nice trip but I'm glad to be home with my hubby. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We hope Beth feels better soon!
I'm glad you're back! I was starting to go through Neunuey withdrawl! :)
Glad yall had fun but hope Beth feels better soon!
Post a Comment