Wednesday, February 27

Molars!

Someone has molars! Not just one, but two! I let her chew on my finger for a few seconds today and discovered them- both on top, on either side. She's also officially cut the two teeth on either side of the top front center two. That makes for 9 teeth! I'm hoping this is what all the dirty diaper 5 times a day business was about. Today she woke up at 7:15 with only a wet diaper, and it felt like I was sleeping in. :-) Only we forgot to turn on the heater last night so my little girl was an ice cube! Bad mommy moment. The days have been getting so warm but apparently it was down to 28 or so last night- eek! So tonight she's in long sleeves, pants, and socks, and the heater is on. Hopefully she won't overheat!

Tonight Ryan is at a basketball game with his BFF Michael. I was certain they'd hop up and down and giggle like girls when they saw each other (Michael lives out of state and stopped in for a "business trip"- nice and conveniently scheduled) but there (sadly) was only hand shaking. I'm betting when they got in the car, out of my earshot, is when the giggling started.

Enjoying the beautiful weather!

She refuses to look at the camera when we're outside.
Too many other interesting things to look at!

1 comment:

The Zajicek's said...

Oh my gosh, I bet you were so right about the giggling (or in their terms "GV Talk") starting the moment they got in the car. Michael totally misses Ryan! :) He was sad the other day that he wouldn't have his basketball buddy to take off work this year to watch March Madness. :(

 
site design by designer blogs