Tuesday, October 17

Rolling Movements

We have moved past the kicking stage into the rolling stage... Now, instead of feeling little flutters, it's more of a rolling sensation- does that make sense? I think her rear end is under the right side of my rib cage, since I tend to feel a hard bump at that place pretty consistantly and movements are generally everywhere else. At this point only a few of her movements have hurt or made me say "Ow!" but mostly I enjoy just staring at my stomach and watching and arm or a leg or elbow or something pass from one part of my tummy to the other. I can't hunch over at all because then I can't breath, so my posture is having to improve! Tomorrow means I'm 31 weeks pregnant, which is 9 weeks away from our due date! I already feel like she's so squished in there, I don't know how much bigger I can strech!

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs