Monday, October 9

My Belly Button is Gone

Well, it's still there, but it's officially an "outie" now instead of an "innie". I still have the ring in, and despite that pushing down on the inside it's poking up even more now, it makes DH laugh. I'm feeling little Beth each day and still very obviously. The movements continue to grow- last night, while driving, I felt the hardest punch/kick yet. I laughed out loud for a couple of minutes because it was just so amazing.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

I have tears in my eyes, that is so sweet. I am so happy for you guys. I absolutely cannot wait to meet little Beth!

When do we get to see pics of your outtie??

Stephanie said...

Hehe, it's not the most attractive thing in the world... But this is my blog afterall, right? Maybe I can get something up soon... :-)

 
site design by designer blogs