Monday, October 30

Baby Shower!

I had a wonderful baby shower on Sunday! My cousin and my 3 aunts joined forces and threw a beautiful shower for me and Beth, everything was perfectly coordinated and we had many guests! The theme was pink and brown paisley, and it was kind of funny that a lot of the guests dressed the part! There was an amazing fondant cake along with chicken salad sandwiches, tea, punch and a chocolate fountain. And lots of exciting presents! Beth received many cute clothing pieces and blankets as well as a carseat, stroller and a sling. And some stuffed lions.

Here is the cake and a few other decorations.

Me, my mother-in-law, grandma, and mom.


The hosts of my shower (aunts and cousin) with me.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

You're looking great! I'm glad you had such a great time! I wish I could have made it, but we had plans this weekend.

 
site design by designer blogs