Friday, October 13

30 Week Dr. Appointment

Yesterday morning I had my first doctor appointment with my new ObGyn. Can I just say now I love him? Even their office staff was nicer. Everything is looking good... I had my glucose screen to check for diabetes and I don't see what the big deal is with the orange stuff they make you drink... I've heard people complain about how gross it is and it was basically just about 3/4 of a can of flat orange soda. I drank it in less than a minute, no big deal. So then the dr. comes in (his name is Dr. Strong, lol) and he's caught up on my information since I'm new to him- just the basics. He measured my belly and said I'm measuring between 28-31 weeks (good) and we listened to her heartrate- about 150 (good), and too my blood pressure, which is also good. He then told me he wants to see me every two weeks since I'm at 30 weeks, and I think in late November sometime we'll switch to every week. So our next appointment is in about 2 weeks, and we're having another ultrasound done! He wants to peek at the baby since he didn't see the first ultrasound, and I want to peek and make certain little Bethany actually IS a Beth and not an Ethan! This was the first appointment DH wasn't able to come to, but he will be there for the rest! Especially the next one- the ultrasound #2. :-)

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Congrats on finding a doctor you like! That's so important.
How exciting - another ultrasound! That would be an awfully high heartrate for a boy though, right?

Mandi said...

So is the ultrasound this friday? 10/27?

 
site design by designer blogs