It's almost time for Beth's ballet production! This costume is so cute, I know she's going to have so much fun playing in it after the production is over! This year's production is called Antshillvania, and it's an excerpt about the parable of the prodigal son. Beth's class is so cute, she's actually in a younger class this year than she was last year, so she's now one of the older girls in the class.
We're not positive if she'll be doing ballet again in the fall. The past several months she's fussed about going to class, but once she gets there she always enjoys it. I'm not sure what I'll be up for, the studio we attend is a 30-minute drive and it's quite a bit of work to get us there with everything we need, chase the boys around for 45 minutes (although it'd be 60 minutes next year), then make it home right before dinner time. I love this studio though and didn't like the one closer to our home, so if she does choose ballet then we'd most likely stay there. But I don't know what else she'd do in the fall if she chooses not to do ballet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
How DARLING is she in her little outfit?!? That is so gorgeous, I love the flowers on the middle!
Okay, Lord forgive me in advance. But the child in the middle seems to be kind of monopolizing the picture with her pageant-y pose. I guess some kids are prone to exaggerated gestures, right?
Anyway, Beth is totally the cutest one.
She is at an age where, if she has a natural aptitude for dance, they will notice and start expecting more of her, introducing the more technical aspects of ballet, etc. I remember that you were extremely petite and Ryan seems slim also...so she may well be genetically predisposed toward things like ballet and gymnastics. She's right in that age window where she is going to either pursue something wholeheartedly or absolutely make her lack of interest known.
It seems like all the kid sports/activities get sooo competitive earlier and earlier...I'm not sure what I would redirect her toward if she really starts letting you know that Ballet isn't her thing. Some kind of music class, maybe?
What a beautiful little ballerina! Just melts my heart.
She is so precious, just like a doll!
She is so stinking cute! It is ridiculous!
my beautiful Bethie. Just like her mommy <3
Post a Comment