I've been working hard, not hardly working. ;-)
I haven't posted too much recently for a few reasons. Reason one is that we've ditched our cable and our computer is now our television! We don't watch a lot of tv to begin with but when we do want to watch a show in the evening, we use the computer- which means I don't have access to my blog account.
Reason number two is I've been trying to cut back on my internet time. I've stopped reading a lot of the "mommy blogs" what I used to read because they were making me feel inferior about being a good mother and good housekeeper, despite the fact that these blogs are meant to make you feel like a better mom and housekeeper! Not me, I guess I'm odd like that.
Reason number three is because I now have another blog to maintain! My business as a doula is up and running, and I have another blog for that business. I try to post there a couple of times a week so it takes time away from this blog. I plan to keep that blog completely separate from this one though, so if you would like to know the address of that blog please email me privately. Also, if you are in the area and are in need of or know someone in need of a doula, please contact me!
Reason number four is because I am just SO busy. I don't know why but recently I've just felt like I do nothing but run around all day, serving and giving my every last ounce of energy to my family members. I've never run my own daycare but I sort of imagine it would feel like this!
This blog means so much to me because it's a detailed chronicle of our life. I haven't been great about keeping up baby books but my kids will pretty much have their life stories detailed in this blog! I definitely won't give this up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment