Tuesday, May 10

Mother's Day





Mother's day was just another quiet day spent at home this year!  We played outside, cleaned out the garage, moved a (free!) new-to-us couch upstairs, and let the kids do their thing.  Mommy also ran out to Target for a few items and a 1/2 price Frappacino. :-)  I picked out a Gardenia plant as my Mother's Day plant (instead of flowers) and hope to plant it sometime after we get our fence in place.  It's little but hopefully I can keep it alive!

My other present was a swing for Jackson, money well-spent as he absolutely loves it.  We've been talking about it for months, finally Ryan just went out and got it!

It's going to be hard for me to get a picture of all three of them swinging and smiling! I love letting them play outside but it's sometimes hard for me only because Jack puts every little thing in his mouth.  I don't mind a little dirt every now and then, but I draw the line at clumps of sand, pieces of chalk, and Lord knows what else!

1 comment:

Emily said...

What great pictures! You're kids will have such amazing photos from their childhood.

 
site design by designer blogs