On his 11 month birthday, let the record show he took two steps alone. :-)
We've been tempting him to walk and he's soooo very close, and yesterday he actually took 2 or 3 steps unaided, several times. Today he might have done it once or twice. He's not ready to take off yet, but I have a feeling it will be soon!
The boy is still very passionate about life. I don't recall Beth or Luke being such little turkeys! Jack is insistent on his way, whether he wants a bite of what I'm eating, wants to crawl back to where I've just removed him from, or he wants the toy that big brother or big sister just snatched from him. In any case, he will holler and make his displeasure known!
He's still so smiley all of the time. And he still cuddles with me, which makes me very happy! And... he's sleeping through the night! He has been for a couple of weeks now, but he wakes up very early, usually at 6:15 am (sometimes earlier). We let him crawl around in bed with us or on the floor in our room, but lately I've just been having to get up with him because he's screeching or pulling on cords or causing destruction.
Have I mentioned he loves electrical cords and outlets? Or that he can crawl up the entire staircase? He eats more than Beth and Luke combined, nurses up a storm, has six teeth, and plays peek-a-boo with me. His favorite "game" is playing on the bed or on the sofa, he gets very silly and falls and rolls around and laughs. Over the past couple of days, I've also noticed that when I'm going to unbuckle him from his carseat, he's trying to push on the button to unbuckle himself. Silly little boy!
Wednesday, May 25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy "11 Months" Birthday, Jack! I love those vampire hugs and kisses you give us! You are a sweetheart!!
Sweet Jack Jack. He will decide to walk on about, oh, say, June 10? :)
Post a Comment