Thursday, December 9

A TOOTH!

Jackson has cut a tooth! It's there, in all its glory, on his lower gum. I absolutely cannot believe it. I was soooo relieved to see it (feel it first!) because he has been so grumpy lately, and it gives justification to his grumpy mood. Now I don't feel so bad offering him some pain killer (his first ever!), though earlier today it didn't seem to help him sleep. :-( Poor guy. Throughout the ordeal he's also found his voice, and his cry has turned from a sad whimper to a full-blown scream. As a mom, it's one of the worst sounds in the world. I wonder if he'll cut more right now or if it'll be a few more months until the next one pops through? I selfishly wish that he'd just cut several right now, so we can get this over with!

2 comments:

The Zajicek's said...

Aww - yeah little Jack and his first tooth!! It always breaks my heart how painful the teething process if for little people. :(

Julie said...

We are jealous =) Eva is still teething, pretty hard sometimes, but no sign of the goods.

 
site design by designer blogs