Tuesday, December 7

Sickies

We've had a bunch of sickness going around over here, that's the reason for my absence! It started with Luke's ear infection the Friday before Thanksgiving, moved to a fever for Beth for a whole week (a "virus"), then to a cough for her, then Luke got the fever and grumpiness... I'm sure you know the drill. Jack hasn't been sick- thank you Jesus- but he's going through some sleep issues that probably most 5-month-olds go through. Like, as in he won't go to sleep and he won't stay asleep. Booo!

Random pics:
What happens with an older sis.
One day I had a hankering for some good, crusty bread to go with my homemade chicken noodle soup. I haven't had "real" bread in almost two months! I didn't have the time or means to make anything so I just made some drop biscuits. Pretty bland. :-(
Matchy Matchy :-)
And cute Beth!

Every day I wake up to new drawing on her magna doodle. She loves this toy, I'd say it's probably her most-used toy we own!

2 comments:

Ramona said...

Love the pics! Is that aunt Mona she drew on the doodle? :)

moma schmerb said...

Sweet pics!! I love the kids, but, those drop biscuts look like they could be on the cover of a magazine!

 
site design by designer blogs