Tuesday, October 5

Haircut!


Luke had his first haircut tonight! Since the air hasn't been so humid, I've really been noticing how long the hair over his ears was becoming. Usually it's nice and curly, hehehe. Don't laugh...but I cut the sides and top, but left his piggy curl in the back. I refuse to admit that it's a mullet, so don't even suggest such a thing until you see him with your own eyes! I don't think the haircut is a huge change, but it does make him look a little older, more like a big two-year-old. :-)

before. he wasn't too excited, and was very squirmy!

after, with a little gel to be like daddy!
the boy has a lot of texture in his fine hair! i think it's going to be wavy in the long run.

2 comments:

The Zajicek's said...

aww, sweet boy! so cute with his little hair cut! :)

grandma c said...

Looks pretty pleased with his new "do." (Glad you kept the little curl in the back.)

 
site design by designer blogs