I recently read something the other day that I thought was kind of cool. A friend interviewed her daughter and put it up on the blog, so I thought I'd do the same occasionally. Beth is a big talker, but sometimes she can be shy so not everyone gets to hear her deep thoughts on life. For example, yesterday she told me that my maiden name is a funny name, then proceeded to list the words it rhymed with. I was laughing so hard because I've truly heard it all before.
10/11/10
How are you feeling today?
Sick
You’re feeling sick? Why?
My energy just went away. That’s why I’m so sick, because my energy went away.
I’m sorry to hear that.
I know. One day I’ll feel much better. When I eat healthy stuff I’ll not be sick anymore.
What do you want to do this afternoon?
Um, play.
Play what?
Play like, Bear with Daddy when he gets home for dinner. And play chase if he wants to play chase, or play chase Wolf.
What’s chase wolf?
When Finley’s the wolf.
Oh, you like playing with Daddy?
Yeah, ‘cause he’s…I like him and I love him so much. You know who I love?
Who?
(points to me) You. You and Daddy. And Luke. And Finley and Jackson.
That’s really nice of you!
Yeah.
What’s your favorite thing to wear?
A dress.
Which dress?
This dress. (points to her pink dress-up dress she’s wearing).
That’s a very beautiful dress.
Thank you, I know. I think Jack’s crying for you.
I know, we’ll have to finish this interview later.
Yeah, now can I have my snack?
Sure.

2 comments:
Aww sweet Beth! We are praying hard for her and will be anxious to hear the results!
Also, I'm apologizing in advance, little Luke's birthday present will be really late. So sorry! :(
So cute! I hope that tomorrow goes well! We are praying!
Post a Comment