You are doing great with school work. I hope everything else is going well. Did you all change your family diet? Do you have to? Is it going to be hard? I admire your parenting and love reading the blog.
I'm restless. Aching for God. I'm getting better at sitting still for awhile, but my mind is constantly moving, seeking God's will, and yearning for completeness in Him. I succeed and fail every day, but in His infinite goodness He still loves me. And He loves you too! Only in Him will we find our peace.
6 comments:
aww, what a pretty picture!! Cute little haircut too! :)
You are doing great with school work. I hope everything else is going well. Did you all change your family diet? Do you have to? Is it going to be hard? I admire your parenting and love reading the blog.
Great pictures...all the way around--Beth's too.
Beautiful babies. Miss Beth is quite the art-tist!
Handsome little man.
(warm fuzzies to start my day :) )
Oh, forgot....are those your pumpkins from your Maryland trip?
and I like your new banner!
Luke....what a stud.
Post a Comment