I have no other words other than I just want to eat you up.
You are the smiliest, happiest, most enjoyable little baby on the planet, I'm absolutely sure of it. I just cannot get over how much I absolutely adore you.
Being your mommy has been such a blessing. God has truly blessed me in ways words can't describe, there's nothing I could have done to deserve you.
These pictures don't even do you justice, you are a million times cuter in real life!
You're a chunk. There's absolutely no other word to describe you! I love squeezing your fat little thighs, your chipmunk cheeks, and your squishy little belly. Beth and Luke weren't squishy little babies, you take the cake on that one my love!
You're happiest right after bathtime. You and I smile and talk to each other; I smile at you so much my cheeks hurt! But it's worth it!
No one believes you're only 3 months old! You've totally outgrown all the 3-6 month clothes we have for you, including all of the cute stuff from Cousin Lauren. Luke's clothes won't work because he was smaller than you and wearing a different season. Looks like you'll be getting some new clothes soon!
You don't love the sling very much, but we make it work. You prefer that Mommy or Daddy walk you around to fall asleep, but since you're the third in line we've come to expect such demands. You sleep pretty well at night, usually waking only to nurse then cuddling up next to Mama as we fall asleep together. I love sharing my bed with you.
Jack Jack, I have not one complaint. You're so perfect, and I love you so much.

6 comments:
He is so beautiful. :D
Great post, what a special little boy!
What a mellow kid...and so incredibly cute! Great pictures!
You are one of the sweetest moms I know - God bless you sweet Stephanie!
He is such a beautiful baby - I just want to kiss those cheeks! :)
amazing how he is SO much like his godfather. Being chunky, sweet fat baby thighs, and mellow disposition, and all!
Each child is their own special gift to the mom and dad.
My heart overflows with love, for how in love you are with your big, fat boy......(said with much love and affection, as you know!)... :D
I love all these posts when you write a 'love note' to your babies!
We called our fat kids: Two fat cheeks and a big ole' belly.
Loved the crying picture of him in his aggie shirt. Aggie fans worldwide can empathize after the latest aggie football game.
Post a Comment