Beth has hit the magic number of 33 lbs; according to her car seat, the Britax Marathon, that means she has to flip forward-facing! I'm proud to say she went three whole years rear-facing! She was very excited about switching, and the first time we left the house we were just driving down the street in the neighborhood at no more than 15 mph, she exclaimed, "Mommy, we're going so fast!" I guess it's quite a different experience!
The first two times I installed her seat I put it in incorrectly, so I've already taken it out and changed things around a couple of times (after I took this pic). Taking of the headrest of the car gave it a snug fit against the seat, and I learned I wasn't supposed to recline the seat so it's sitting more upright than in this photo (when we were just trying it out!). What a big girl!

4 comments:
Good for you. That is so impressive and something for me to look up to - to try to model. It is something that all of us parents should be doing.
WOW!!! She will have some very good conversations with Luke now that they are facing each other. :)
Oh that is so exciting! I bet she will gain a whole new perspective on things! :)
Wow! She looks so grown up in this picture :) Wesley is only 5 pounds away from switching!
Post a Comment