Happy 2010! I think the first thing I think of when I hear "2010" is the anniversaries and milestones we'll be achieving this year- my 10-year high school graduation, my 5-year college graduation, my 5-year wedding anniversary, the birth of my third child in June, and the 2nd and 4th birthdays of my two children. Not to mention a big birthday for the hubby. ;-) We have a lot on our plates for this year but I suppose that's pretty common for most people on January 1!
Ryan and I have made our resolutions, some the same or similar to previous year's resolutions but a few new ones too. For me, a big goal for me this year is to express more gratitude, compassion, and empathy, especially toward my family. These are my main goals, above all else (yes, even above exercise or eating healthfully!). I have been blessed so much and I know that sometimes I can look past the blessing and see it as an annoyance; I think even worse is when I become apathetic. God has bountifully blessed me! How could I ever be apathetic toward his blessings and creation, toward those He's put in my life?
Other goals include being better prepared for mealtime (a very huge source of stress for me), finding a family hobby that we can all enjoy together, spending more quality time in prayer and frequenting the sacraments of the holy Catholic Church more often. All good goals, I think- let's see how 2010 plays out!
Have a blessed and joy-filled year!
Friday, January 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy New Year to you guys! Definitely lots of big events coming up for you guys this year - how exciting! We wish you a wonderful 2010!
God bless!
Post a Comment