Wednesday, January 13

Bal-er-ay Class

We're still enrolled in ballet class every Monday. Beth's class is starting work on their choreography for the production in the Spring, and she's very excited about learning a "real" dance! She is still by far the smallest and youngest in the class, whenever someone asks me who my daughter is they always refer to her as the petite one, hehe. I guess I'd never thought of Beth as "petite!"

Luke plays with the other brothers in the waiting area, now that he's walking it's adding a new dimension to my having to keep a hawk-eye on him. A lot of the boys are older and bring small Lego pieces, which of course Luke is drawn to! He borrowed a toy car from a friend this past Monday, and starting making "brrrrrr" noises as he rolled it back and forth. It's amazing to me that car sounds are innate in little boys. I've heard gun sounds are innate too, unfortunately!

2 comments:

Grandma c said...

Pretty darn cute ballerina! And Grandpa has been "brrrrrrr-ing" with Luke since he could hold a toy car, so I don't know how innate it is.... :)

The Zajicek's said...

Beth is so cute in her little outfit - so fun! that's so fun too to see Luke putting sounds with his toy!

 
site design by designer blogs