Wednesday, January 13

backseat driver

I suppose the newly-forward-facing status has lead Beth to believe she is now in control of our vehicle. I get orders to "go" at red lights, "go faster," "turn the music up," and the new demand, er, request, is "play my song!"

Her song is apparently Tic Toc by Kesha. The other day was pretty funny when we were listening to a secular radio station and the song started playing. I turned it up because I like the music, and Beth said, "Mom, this is my song!" really loudly, the started bopping her head to the music. How funny and cute, and how awakening to me that it's time to start listening to Christian music a lot more!

Like I need her learning the words to that one. Sheesh.

2 comments:

Grandma c said...

Sorry...she gets the backseat driving thing from her grandma. Just ask grandpa!

Mandi said...

All I can say is iPod. That song is on my iPod. While Kaylee and Kara watch signing times in the back seat I listen to music.

 
site design by designer blogs