Wow! Looks like faces I see at our house ;o) W really hasn't loved anything so far, but he tolerates it if it is cold. Can't wait to see what else he is trying.
I'm restless. Aching for God. I'm getting better at sitting still for awhile, but my mind is constantly moving, seeking God's will, and yearning for completeness in Him. I succeed and fail every day, but in His infinite goodness He still loves me. And He loves you too! Only in Him will we find our peace.
5 comments:
What is that nasty stuff you are feeding me, Mommie??? (He seems to enjoy the high chair though.)
haha... maybe next time.
give it a lttle butta and brown sugar!
Kaylee used to LOVE sweet potatoes - the only thing she would eat. Maybe he'll warm up to them?
Wow! Looks like faces I see at our house ;o) W really hasn't loved anything so far, but he tolerates it if it is cold. Can't wait to see what else he is trying.
Post a Comment