Some relief seems to be on the horizon. We've been battling this nastiness for over a week! The kiddos seem great, I'd say almost 100% better because Beth still isn't eating as well and occasionally Luke will cough. Wednesday night I had to run to the ER for me because I developed the world's nastiest ear infection within a matter of 3 hours. The pain was so awful, I couldn't imagine getting any sleep that night, let alone drag myself and the two kids to the doctor the next day, so I just went alone that night. Got an antibiotic, filled it at midnight, and took my first dose before I left the store!
So apparently my being sick means not a lot of blog action this week, but I'll go ahead and fill you in now with the good photos:
Friday, April 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Glad everyone is healing! Cute, cute pictures!
I'm so sorry you guys haven't been feeling well. Hopefully you'll have a better week! I love the picture of Beth in the exersaucer...we have a lot of that going on aound here as well! Luke looks so grown up already, he has such an expressive face!
Precious pics!!!
sorry for the sickness.
Next, we expect to see Beth washing dishes, and cleaning the bathroom.....:D
They're so cute! We miss our little nephew, niece and their mom and dad.
Post a Comment