Thursday, April 16

Easter eggs


Saturday morning, before the crawfish boil, we dyed Easter eggs at home. Beth really enjoyed dunking the eggs and grabbing them out of the dye with her fingers! She helped me "make" the dye by pouring water and vinegar into the cups, unfortunately I neglected to tell her that we don't eat the tablets. (Don't worry, everything was non-toxic!)

Luke woke up from a nap right as we were finishing, so we decided to take a pic of him with an egg. I gave him a blue one and got this pretty picture:


Then I realized the dye hadn't set, and we got this pretty picture:

Our eggs were beautiful. Beth wanted to re-dye everything over and over again so...yeah. They're lovely!


beth and daddy

3 comments:

Grandma c said...

Love the pigtails...and the blue mouths! Looks like fun!

Julie said...

They make having blue lips look cool - you should start the new 'it' thing in the toddler crowd!

Caroline said...

HAHAHA! CUTE!

 
site design by designer blogs