My daughter has a true love for shoes, and I don't know where she gets it from (Aunt Jenny?). I like shoes well enough, I don't have many fancy pairs and tend to wear the same ones over and over again, but Beth is totally a shoe girl. She loves my shoes, she loves her shoes, she loves her friend's shoes. Every time she and Grace get together, the first thing they do is take off their shoes and trade. This is how she was entertaining herself the other day:
take out mommy's shoes, pair by pair, and lay them neatly on the floor
try on each and every pair, one by one.
walk into mommy's bathroom to hear the sound of the heels on the tile. walk back to closet and repeat with the next pair. (yes those are gorilla slippers.)
fancy tinkerbell shoes that someone gave us. they're about 2 sizes too big for beth but she didn't care! she wore them to old navy and everyone loved them.
BFF Grace, fellow shoe-aholic.
4 comments:
"Girls just gotta have FUN!!"
(I know, it's corny), but, shoes are fun!!
Shoes are more fun than toys! Wait until she discovers your make-up. Such cute best buddies!
I approve.
Beth and I are going to get along great! The best part about shoes is that you can gain a few pounds (not like I did that, oh no) yet your feet still look amazing!
Post a Comment