I went to pick up Ryan from work and while I was waiting I felt some serious kicks from the outside- he definitely knew we were on our way to see him! I haven't really felt kicks like that yet, only once about 2 weeks ago and Ryan was able to feel him move also (pretty cool). So we went to the OB, appointment as usual, we start the ultrasound and see the little face and then she moved the wand around and all of the sudden OH YEAH IT'S DEFINITELY A BOY! LOL, he wasn't shy at all. ;-) In fact we have a picture that proves it all, but I will save him future humiliation and not post it. Everything else looks great- he's measuring right on date and everything is developing as it should. I am so thankful! He was incredibly active during the ultrasound, he definitely flashed us a "Gig 'em" at one point though!
I will post some ultrasound pictures soon. I have to get them scanned (I don't have a scanner) so hopefully that will happen soon!

My next visit is in 5 weeks, when I will have the gestational diabetes test. I can't believe I almost just about halfway done with this pregnancy! Now comes the fun part- shopping for boys clothes!!! Wohoo!

5 comments:
Yea!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!! I can't believe yall are going to have a sweet baby boy!!! :) How fun! I love the name too...although be prepared...Michael is going to insist that yall chose that middle name just to be named after him! ;)
CONGRATULATIONS!! Can't wait to meet the little guy :o) The name is beautiful and you look wonderful! P.S. I love your hair!
Congrats! That is awesome!
You are SO cute! Congrats again on your boy. :) I think I'm wearing the same tank as you today. Is it from Motherhood? I'm waaaaaaay huger though! ;)
Yea! Congratualtions Ryan and Steph!
Post a Comment