YEEE HAW Hope you guys have been doing well. Just caught up on the blog madness and it was quite entertaining between Beth wanting her diaper to DIE and the fish story. Hopefully we can get together soon and good luck on the baby identity. If you can decide if you want a boy or girl, just have twins!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm restless. Aching for God. I'm getting better at sitting still for awhile, but my mind is constantly moving, seeking God's will, and yearning for completeness in Him. I succeed and fail every day, but in His infinite goodness He still loves me. And He loves you too! Only in Him will we find our peace.
2 comments:
YEEE HAW
Hope you guys have been doing well. Just caught up on the blog madness and it was quite entertaining between Beth wanting her diaper to DIE and the fish story. Hopefully we can get together soon and good luck on the baby identity. If you can decide if you want a boy or girl, just have twins!!!!!!!!!!!
Michael Z
I LOVE IT! What a cute little cowgirl - and I of course love that she took a moment out to kiss her horsie - very sweet!
Post a Comment