Here are some random photos over the past few weeks that haven't made it into a post yet for whatever reason. I plan to upload some videos to YouTube soon also, hopefully I'll get those up this week sometime. Enjoy!

Stealing my shoes already! She could only walk in one at a time!

Cute. :-)

Flipping the coffee table over is really, REALLY exciting stuff around here!

Wrestling.

An action shot of Beth in a little wagon. She's coming at me full speed!

Please? More? Do it again!!!

A pretty sunset out our back window after a rainy day.
This photo did not do it justice!
2 comments:
Let's revisit the picture of Beth in her wagon after she has been pulled over by an officer for speeding when she is 16. (Just kidding...)
I am so glad to see that the 2 babies of the house play so well together! Let's hope the new baby loves puppies!
Post a Comment