Thursday, March 27

Aquadoodle



Beth has a new favorite toy! This was given to her for her birthday and I totally forgot it was in her closet until Monday, when I cleaned it out. She loves it! The "pen" is filled with water and it doesn't leak or write on anything else, so I'm pretty sure this is the world's best toy. It makes me wonder if I should buy her some washable crayons or something but I think Ryan has visions of crayon-colored walls and dressers in his head so maybe we'll wait a little longer for that. ;-)

I feel like she's outgrown a lot of her current toys, so this morning I packed away a lot of her "baby" stuff like rattles and chew things and other things she hasn't played with in a few months. There's more room in her toy basket now so I'm trying to figure out some age-appropriate toys to buy for her now (preferably at the resale shop). Any suggestions? I already know we're going to get her some cars/trains- something safe for her, of course. Maybe some big leggos?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She can "inherit" Uncles David & Alexs' big duplos.........and do what 15 mo olds do best.....knock them over....and laugh!:-D

Blair said...

Yeah, duplos or megablocks are always a hit. My girly girls have always loved dolls, doll accessories (crib/high chair, etc), and purses from a young age. Shopping cart, play food, kitchen stuff is always fun, or play instruments. Oh and today Megan's kids loved our little doctor kit to check on their baby sister (I think my mom got that at CVS).

Anonymous said...

Meredith started liking little people (fisher price) around one. Her favorites are the bus and the dollhouse.

Emily said...

What an awesome toy...Aquadoodle, who would have thought!! ;o) Well Hannah loved aquadoodle, and my mom got her a little play set of pots with wooden spoons that was fun.

 
site design by designer blogs