Friday, March 28

Cravings

I didn't have any cravings during my pregnancy with Beth. Maybe once or twice I had really strong preferences, but other than that I was totally food averse for my whole first trimester. I actually thought that the whole idea of pregnant women having "cravings" was totally a joke so that pregnant women could get what they want. ;-)

Well boy was I wrong! I've definitely had cravings with this baby!

1. Chocolate milkshakes. From Jack in the Box or Chick Fil-A only! Or, the best, Blue Bell's Dutch Chocolate ice cream in a blender with a little bit of milk. HEAVEN!
2. Party foods. Specifically, mango chutney over cream cheese served with Wheat Thins.
3. Sprite & cranberry juice.
4. Cheeseburgers. Just once- the cheeseburger I ate wasn't very good and I felt sick afterward so it was a short-lived craving!
5. Honey Nut Cheerios. I ate them twice a day for a couple of weeks. Now they don't look so good anymore.
6. Banana-Nilla Wafer Pudding. Which is weird, since I hardly every eat that. When I made it, it wasn't so good either so I let everyone else eat the rest.
7. Raw cookie dough. My good ol' husband mixed me up a batch without the eggs so I could eat it raw and not feel the guilt!

I'm sure there are more but I can't think of them right now. Looking at this list may explain why I'm popping out of my fat pants despite the fact that my uterus should still be neatly tucked away within my pelvis. Oops.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's okay cause your husband has popped out of his fat pants too.

 
site design by designer blogs