He is risen! Alleluia!!!

We spent our Good Friday, holy Saturday, and Easter Sunday with Ryan's parents. Everyone had a good time, and of course great food! We didn't have a real "hunt" since it was chilly outside, and we didn't decorate eggs because I honestly just forgot! Next year we'll do both!

Beth's and Daddy's Easter baskets were combined! Ryan had some Jujubes, his favorite candy in the entire world and a book on the history of the Catholic church. Beth got a rubber duck and a book about babies. No candy for Beth though! No one's told her yet that those Easter eggs should have had candy inside...
Grandpa and Grandma got her a beautiful pink purse and a bird that chirped.Yes, past tense... He's already broken!






1 comment:
I love the pictures! Finley looks like he is a lean, mean, puppy machine - he's got a great boxer figure! Little Beth looks cute eating the gigantic rib - I hope the pup didn't get any rib bones! Sorry, I have to say stuff like that cuz I'm a vet.
Post a Comment