Sunday, March 9

Give me some links

I feel like I visit the same old places online over and over again... And like I need a reason to spend more time online (I don't!) but I would like to see where my readers spend your time online! I love looking at my friend's blogs every couple of days, and I visit my NFP chat board everyday, CNN usually... I'd like to find a good Catholic news site and maybe some other fun sites to feed my brain and make me feel like an adult. :-) So... Give me a reply- where you spend your time online?

5 comments:

The Zajicek's said...

Well I personally am way too interested in celebrities' lives...so I visit: people.com; tmz.com; x17online.com; and bricksandstonesgossip.com. :) Probably not the most wholesome reading ever, but it keeps me entertained when I'm bored!

Mandi said...

I do the celebrity sites too: popsugar.com is my favorite. I have a local mom's site that created a chat board that I visit every time I'm on the web. It's fantastic. I also check out movies.com and babybootcamp.com (for my classes). Lilsugar.com is a site about celebrity babies and it offers advice etc for normal moms too. I also spend a lot of time at fitday.com keeping track of what I eat and at womenshealth.com reading articles.

:)

Emily said...

http://www.pregnancy.org/pregnancy/ This is a good one for preggy stuff I had in my favorites that I have pulled up again, reminds me of many things!

http://www.braingle.com/
Fun things just to do :o)

Anonymous said...

I like to visit www.giadadelaurentiis.com and look at pics of ET. Another one of my favorites is oprah.com where I can read about interesting ways I can lose weight, boost my self-esteem, and be enlightened by her great wisdom.

Jenn said...

Stephanie!!!

It's been forever since I have talked to you! Congrats on the baby to be! And Beth is so cute! I try to keep up with you guys at least a little through here! This probably isn't exactly what you had in mind as far as websites to visit, but I thought I would send it your way anyway. Really, this is more of a prayer request. Two of my good friends from high school have a little girl, Rachel, that is about 18 months old, I believe. Around Christmas, she was diagnosed with a very rare form of cancer. Since then, she has been going through chemo, trying to fight it until she's old enough for radiation. The odds the doctors gave her aren't wonderful, something like 50/50 last I heard. Anyway, I am giving you the link to her family's blog. They put up pictures and updates so if you're interested in looking at them, it's there, but more than anything, please keep them in your prayers! I hope that you guys are doing well! I miss you!!!!

 
site design by designer blogs