This video is a few weeks old, but sorta cute. She's just fussing and rolling around!
Thursday, August 16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"You have made us for yourself, O Lord,and our hearts are restless until they rest in you." St. Augustine of Hippo
4 comments:
She's mad that Grandma and Grandpa are not there to play with her. (Tell her to keep on rolling and we will see her this weekend.)
I agree with Grandma and Grandpa, but, I think too, she is upset that her mother was filming her upside down, when, she is SO tired and needs to be picked up and kissed! Because, she is just SO sweet! :-D
mimi
Excellent cinematography, my compliments to the director! And the lead actress gave quite a powerful performance. You could actually see her being torn between happy and fussy! I wish I knew what was going on in that little head of hers!
She probably was crying because she is frustrated that her cute-ometer doesn't measure up as high as she it cute.
Signed
The man who owns Ryan at basketball
Post a Comment