Tuesday, August 7

Eventually happened

Well we all knew it would happen eventually...Well it happened last night, the night we will all fondly remember as "Twosies in the Tub". HA! Lucky Ryan was bathing Miss Beth at the time. I don't think they make enough bleach in the world, luckily it was in her little baby tub so the whole bathtub wasn't infefected!

Ryan and I have had a good week. Our weekend was semi-eventful, in that we're attempting to clean out our guest bedroom closet. It was our place to put everything that didn't have a home when we moved in... Now we're getting rid of half of it, either selling it or trashing it. I don't know what to do with a lot of this stuff!

This weekend we have a baby shower and a first birthday party to attend, both events for little boys. And I just found out a good friend is pregnant with a boy. So I've been shopping for little boy stuff... It's all so cute! ;-)

In the basket while I vacuum
My hubby loves me. :-*
The guilty party, after "the incident"

4 comments:

The Zajicek's said...

hahaha....oh goodness that is funny. Watch out if yall ever come up here and stay with us. My nephew always seems to do "poopies" while in Aunt Kyla's tub. I guess I just have that affect on babies. haha

Beautiful flowers by the way! Nice touch Ryan! ;)

Anonymous said...

Ryan, catching all those line drives during your baseball years has finally paid off!! A job well done!!

Mandi said...

At least she waited until 7 months! So far Kaylee's done two of those and she's only 2 months. You're lucky!!!

She looks beautiful Steph!

Anonymous said...

That's so funny! Luckily that has yet to happen here...I see that Ryan is reading her "Pat the Bunny", that is Hannah's favorite book, it is so cute!!

 
site design by designer blogs